Monday, October 6, 2008

FINALLY, our trip to Germany

Our first full day in Germany at our hotel in Garmisch. Its a military resort that is about an hour outside of Munich in the Alps on the border of Austria. It is at the base of Germany's highest peak, and is a major winter sport area. I would love to come here in the winter, there was alittle snow on the mountains while we were there. It is a beautiful town and the hotel is so nice.



















This is the town we stayed in, it was so cute! And they were having a festival the first few days we were there! These were cool Renaissance people, not the weirdos we have in the states!






















Eli being extra cute for pictures on the train ride to Munich. He loves trains now, we got him alittle wooden one and he can say "choo choo"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, he looks like Alyssa in that first picture, doesn't he? What a fabulous place. I think that is one place I would really like to visit one day. Thanks for the update!

Grandma Linda

Lori said...

I'm glad you had a good time. What's the verdict on the hair cute now that you've had it?

Each pic you got of Eli is freakin' adorable by the way.

eric and melea said...

I'm not crazy about the hair, but I can make it look good with time and tools. It is not a wash and wear look- yuck, which is how it looks in all these pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

man real renaissance people! i'll have to show you the wierdos from the festival in Kansas City

Phoenix Fiber Arts said...

Ahhh! I wish I could travel more! Looks like so much fun!