Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lets finish off that Germany trip already

As I said we stayed at a resort in Garmisch Germany and took day trips from there. We got to see a lot of Bavaria, which is amazing! The mountains all around and the most ADORABLE little villages. It was like a fairy tale place. We had some of the best food I have ever tasted! Eli got addicted to spaetzle and ate it at every meal. At the end of the trip we flew through Amsterdam and had a 20 hour layover. We got to see Justin and Jen and stay at their (not their) house. I wish we could have stayed longer, but it was so good to see them and thanks for helping us discover our personalities, I never knew who I was before! Anyways, we had a wonderful vacation. We are back in town now all settled into our new apartment and Eric has started classes. I will post next about our place!
Our hotel



























Munich


Ettal Monastery
Mittenwald, Germany

4 comments:

Lori said...

That last pic of eli and eric is too cute. I'm pretty sure addie has that same jacket but in the girly pink model and I just love it.

Phoenix Fiber Arts said...

Lori totally just stole my words. lol. I LOVE that last one with Eli and Eric. WAY TOO CUTE!

Alan and Kiersten said...

ok, i will be the third to say that i love the one with eric and eli...so dang cute! and that pic of the hotel with the mountains...beautiful! what an awesome trip!

Anonymous said...

You two (three) have been so fortunate! What wonderful adventures! Thanks for being such a good poster, I love seeing this stuff

Love, Grandma Linda