Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Doctor visits

Well my visit on Monday went fine, nothing exciting. No help with my tailbone- they say I just have to tough it out-nice. We just got home from Eli's visit- which was horrible! The doctor was in and out the door before I was even done asking questions. She was in the room for 2 minutes! I was there because of the lump on his head, she walked in the door said hello and says that the lump is a encephalohematoma, totally normal and then starts to stand up and walk out the door! I said EXCUSE ME, I have a few more questions if you don't mind. She answered all my questions with "totally normal" WELL THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. I just had to wake up early and listen to a screaming baby while I drive 20 minutes over here for information I could have looked up on the Internet! Ugh. Well one good thing- I got to see how much he weighs, 12.8 lbs. Not quite as much as I thought, but nice and healthy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that infuriating! Sometimes they don't think. You are a new Mother, you deserve a little information and a little time. I am proud of you though, making her answer more questions.
I'm sorry, that is not a good experience, what a bunch of hoohey!

Miss you!

Phoenix Fiber Arts said...

Good thing they pay her the BIG bucks. (sarcasm). People infuriate me when they rush through things. I can't believe someone would treat you that way about something that is seemingly so serious. Especially a woman! Doesn't she know how long it takes to bundle up all that baby gear? DUH!