Wednesday, October 17, 2007

missing you

Eli and I are back in Washington now. He did awesome on the flight again and I had lots of people who held him for me. Bad news: Southwest airlines no longer lets families pre-board the plane! And SW is open seating, so this means a family may have to sit apart- or they have to ask people to move. I got a middle seat of course. I was not happy!

Well, Eli had his 2 month well baby exam. Here's the stats:
His doctor is very nice and gave us LOTS of info.
He weighs 13 lbs 6 oz!
He is 25 inches long
He needs to go to OHSU to see a cardiologist cause she thinks(maybe) she heard something in his heart.
He also needs to get a head CT to rule out anything serious with his lump on his head.
She isn't really concerned about either of those things, its more just precaution.

We heard from Eric on Sunday night and got to talk for about 15 minutes, and he finally called again this morning (Wednesday) but I didn't hear the phone- I just saw 5 missed calls :( So I am hoping he will call back VERY SOON! WE MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Lori said...

I'm glad you got to go home. Being all alone with a new baby sounds miserable. So how long is Eric in Iraq? What kind of stuff is he doing over there?

Anonymous said...

Melea, make sure to tell him that we LOVE him and think about him all the time!

We Love You Guys!

bestnailtec said...

Bumped into this blog....wanted to let you know that you have a beautiful baby...seems like he has alot of character!