Saturday, October 6, 2007

5 Years

Eric and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary this year. He is the sweetest man ever and got me the greatest gift- or gifts actually. So this is how it went:


5 Gifts for 5 years together.


1
For how sweet I am. Swedish Fish








2
For how I take care of him. A dinner made by him








3
For the traditional 5 year anniversary gift: Wood



















4
For all my hard work taking care of Eli. A 5hour Spa Day at Elements









5
For how beautiful I am, he wants me to have beautiful things (his words-not mine :) A diamond necklace and earrings :)




















He did such a great job! so creative- I had to post it on here to brag on him alittle. His gift was giving him the credit card and letting him go shopping all day for us! If you know Eric you know how much he enjoyed that!! He got Eli some stuff too:

5 comments:

Jenn said...

What an awesome anniversary. This is Lori's little sister, by the way. Lori had me look at your blog a few times to show me pics of your sweet little baby, and now I have a crush on him so I come and visit now and then:). Figured I should let you know I'm lurking, and happy for you:)

Lori said...

I was just thinking yesterday that your 5 year must be coming up this month. That's so crazy, such a long time! I'm so glad everything's going well for you, and that Eric definitely knows how to treat a girl on special occasions. Happy 5 years!

Unknown said...

Tell Eric I'm impressed!!! For our anniversary this year (3 years) Bekah got an ear infection and we stayed home and rented a movie. :) Ahh...the joys of parenthood.

Anonymous said...

Boy Eric, you remind me of your Dad! You are turning out to be a teriffic Husband, and I'm glad.

Love you all!

Phoenix Fiber Arts said...

That is so sweet. What a great idea. You are so lucky Eric is so thoughtful. You deserve it though Melea! I am glad Eric see's that too! I love all the new pics of Eli. I swear he is the cutest baby in the world. Luv ya all!