Friday, September 28, 2007

baby and momma




















Well the weather has gotten so much better here! It was a wonderful 83 degrees today and we could actually go outside and walk around. We are having a good time together at home during the day. Its kinda fun getting a schedule down- but we are going to totally blow it when we move home next month! For those that were wondering, I am doing a lot better. I can actually sit down quite well, I get pretty sore after about 10 minutes. But I will take it! It is so nice to sit on the couch and nurse- vs. having to lay down in bed every time. I have my follow up doctors appointment Monday, and Eli has his doctors visit on Wednesday. Can't wait to see how much this chunker weighs!










































3 comments:

Darren, Bethy, & Rebekah said...

I love those socks!! He is so cute and smiley.

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe how much he is starting to look like Eric! I still see you in there. I am going to put all the stuff together next week that I got at my Grandma shower so he will have a place to sleep when he comes to Grandma and Grandpa's house. I am so glad you are healing well. People I talk to that are familiar with that kind of injury are pretty impressed. Hope your Dr. appt. went well also. Make sure to call or update the blog once chunky goes to his appt.
Love to you all!

Anonymous said...

Hello you three, from Eric's Aunt Deb from Aloha, Oregon. I am so sorry we missed your visit, and we are keeping all three of you in our thoughts and prayers. Can't wait to hold your chunky bundle of joy. thanks for sharing Take care DEB