Friday, September 7, 2007

We come home tomorrow

We are flying in tomorrow evening!!! I can't wait to bring him home to show everyone. Its really hard being so far away from home and any friends and family. We are having a party while we are in town and here's the invite if you want to come!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome Home Eric, Melea & Eli!


Host: Karen Quick/Darlene Holt/Jeannie Culp
Location: Dennis & Karen Quick's House
When: Saturday, September 15, 3:00PM


Phone: 360-253-5087

Everyone is invited to the Quick house to welcome home Eric, Melea & Eli. Come wish Eric well as he will be leaving for IRAQ very soon. We will be having an Open House so you are welcome to come and go when you would like. If you can, please bring a finger food to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! My goodness Melea and Eric. Eli is gorgeous. I know most babies are but he is absolutely beautiful. I can hardly wait to hold him, when I am sitting down that is. I can hear him cooing!!!! Enjoy him lots and lots while he is little. Children grow up so fast. Eric you will be in my prayers especially now since you are going to IRAQ. We will all be praying for you during you time away from the us but especially your family. Hold God up in all that you say and do while you are away.....Love in Him Conni Haynes