Tuesday, September 4, 2007

we have no camera!





















4 weeks ago already.



















I am not much of a blogger. I think your supposed to pour out your thoughts like an online diary. Mine is more like a photo album- you know you only look at the pictures anyways! So we lost our camera in Nashville! Actually ERIC lost our camera. So no new pictures of Eli until I can go looking for a new one. Heres some old ones to hold you all off until we get new ones.

August 13th



















August 20th















August 22nd

1 comment:

Lori said...

Losing a camera stinks. Those are definitely cute pics though. Especially when his little hands have the gloves on them. He's such an adorable baby. Even cuter than my brand new nephew born the day after he was, and I'm pretty sure that I'm supposed to be biased to my own nephew.