Saturday, October 10, 2009

Baby Poll



















As the due date draws near, thought we would get all of your opinions on what you think this little critter in me is... well hopefully its a baby... but lets guess the sex and due date!


~Last midwife appointment was on Thursday and all is looking good.


~She did examine me and said I am 1cm dilated and 30% effaced. So she doesn't think it is anytime real soon.


~My first ultrasound said Oct. 11th, the second said Oct. 15th and based on my missed period Oct. 24th.


If you need any other info to base your bet on, let me know ;)


So leave your comment with a due date and guess the sex of the baby!

9 comments:

Phoenix Fiber Arts said...

October 20th - girl.

eric and melea said...

Heather, so funny- that is what my midwife said too. She said alot of babies come on tuesdays :)

Jenn said...

I'm gonna say Oct 15th, boy. I like boys:)

rach said...

Oct. 24th (aren't you always like CLOCKWORK!) and a girl.

Lori said...

Well, there aren't any full moons during your "go week", so that didn't help in my estimating. I'll bet October 16th, girl.

Anonymous said...

Grandpa and I are split. I want another boy and he thinks girl. I vote for the 24th after seeing you yesterday.

Either way we'll be as happy as can be!

Grandma Linda

Unknown said...

october 17th...another boy! xoxo

Deb said...

I am hoping for a little girl, they are so fun to dress, and you need to experience that too. I say Oct 20th Love ya Auntie Deb (Linda's sister)

Darren, Bethy, & Rebekah said...

I'm going to say Oct. 21...boy! Everyone I know is having boys.