Saturday, May 17, 2008

sorry where did I leave off





















in uncle marks hat















outside The New Sanno Hotel















in the lobby















was so excited to stand on the chair




















Sorry, I've been distracted and haven't finished posting all of these. Where was I, Oh yes we are to Sunday which was a very very lazy day. We tryed to check back into the military hotel but they had had a prom there the night before and couldn't clean the rooms fast enough to get people in. Long story short I pretty much sat in the lobby til 5pm when we were finally able to go to our rooms. We took some pictures and chilled. Well needed rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a Big Boy! Once he's all grown up I wonder if he will know how fortunate he was as a baby to travel more than his Grandparents! Jeeze!

Love You!
Gandma Linda