Saturday, May 31, 2008

So here are some pictures

So for some reason the Internet that we "barrow" isn't powerful enough for me to load pictures on here! Someone needs to tell one of my neighbors to get stronger Internet connection so our wi fi can pick it up! Anyways, I did manage to take just a couple of pictures at the home coming. I was alittle pre-occupied, and wish I would have taken more or had someone take a family pic of us. I guess we will just have our memories!

Eli waiting in the passenger terminal in his pj's at about 10pm















There's the plane!!! The guys are starting to come down the stairs.















If you can even see this picture, Eric is right in the center with a blue pillow under his arm.















He was sooo happy to see us.




















Daddy's boy right away, I think he even gave him a kiss that night.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Eli's profile is precious, i just love it. It's so sweet to see the pics of eric and eli together again, that must have been crazy weird but wonderful for eric.

Phoenix Fiber Arts said...

Ohhh Melea! I love the pics! I am soooo happy for you, Eli, and Eric. I bet you are so stinkin happy!

Anonymous said...

I cannot tell you how this did my heart good to see him. Post happy family pics (All Of You) next. Miss you guys!

Grandma Linda

Anonymous said...

Now this is what I have been waiting to see! How cute are your boys!!!! I'm so glad you are all together again. More pictures please :)