Thursday, August 23, 2007

Well, Grandpa Quick and Uncle Micah joined us here in Tennessee on Monday. We got to go to Nashville a couple of days and do some sightseeing- it would be a lot better if it wasn't 103 degrees out! I am serious. We have had a CRAZY heat wave. Baby had his 2 week appointment on Tuesday and he is doing great and gaining weight very well- he is up to 9 lbs.
















Grandpa Quick and Eli

















































Playing video games with uncle Micah

1 comment:

Lori said...

Wow. The concepts of your dad being a grandpa Micah (who will forever be under the age of 11 in my head) being called "Uncle Micah" are a bit too much for me to wrap my head around. Everyone looks so great though. I showed your blog to my sister becky and she agreed that baby Eli is the cutest baby around.