Friday, August 17, 2007

I am the boob monster

So far so good at home now. He is sleeping about 4 hour chunks at a time and feeding is going so so. Lets just say a large chest is NOT ideal for breast feeding! The poor kid can't handle these giant things in his face. It has been alittle frustrating but we are both getting the hang of it. Eric left yesterday for a 2 week training course which has been really hard- Eli sleeps best with his daddy :) I am sure Eric will enjoy the extra sleep, but he hated to leave so soon after birth. What else, oh yeah I am on the greatest diet EVER! I eat whatever I want and I have already lost 20 lbs! Its pretty refreshing after watching the scale creep up for those 9 months.
























































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everytime I see a new picture, I just want to cry. When we finally get there, that's probably just what I'm going to do. Make sure to tell him how much Grandma Loves Him, and I can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

I have read this little blog over and over and all I can think about is having one quivering arm holding up a tat and a look of panic from my child, who may be smothered at any moment by my boob. Thanks Mom and Dad for the genes that cause me a heart attack when breast-feeding comes around.

The Sister who will most definately be a scarier boob monster.