Sunday, July 1, 2007

Maternity Pictures


















http://lemondrops.smugmug.com/gallery/3076577/1/167836384
(click here)

I know what your thinking- another picture of Melea and her pregnant self. But trust me there are crazy people (Linda) out there that really like seeing these. Don't worry soon you will be ambushed with pictures of Baby Eli. Anyways this is a link to my maternity pictures I had taken last week. This is a friend of mine Jenica who lives up in Longview and is getting into doing some professional photography. She does a great job, I think, especially with kids photos. You can check out her other work on this same link.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Okay, you can totally add me to the list of people who don't ever get sick of maternity pictures. Those are so beautiful! I just love it times ten. Did you decide on eliakim for your baby? or just eli? I loved both names in your naming your baby post. I'm glad you were able to go back and spend time with your family. Seeing pictures of your living room brings back good memories. Best of luck in the weeks to come.