Sunday, June 24, 2007

34 weeks


Growing, growing and STILL growing. I feel like I went alittle too far, like all of the sudden I don't have anymore room and I still have 6 weeks to go! I guess everybody feels that way though, so I have heard. For those that didn't hear I am at home in Washington right now. I had a REALLY hard time with Eric going away for the month. And after sobbing uncontrollably to my mom, she booked me a flight home. Pathetic, I know. Those hormones are great huh? I feel much better being around family here. So now I am trying to get a standby flight back ASAP cause you really shouldn't be flying in my condition. Can't you just see the headline now "baby born in the sky" free airlines tickets for life maybe?!?!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are dreaming! Free tickets for life, I'm so sure~
I'm glad you're home too, it's been really great being able to spend time with you during this part of your pregnancy.
I'm printing this pic to put up with the others at my desk. I'm so proud of both of you!

Love you all, Linda

Unknown said...

Melea, you look stunning! Try to enjoy the next six weeks. *hugs*

Ocean Sea said...

So NOT pathetic! But please don't have that baby in the sky. Hang in there. You are positively glowing.

Love,
Deb