Tuesday, December 8, 2009

7 weeks old


Just got back from our last midwife appointment :( It was Ashur and my final check-up. I have LOVED my care at Alma. Midwifery care is so amazing and getting to bring your baby into the world the way you want is indescribable. I hope to be able to find care like them wherever our next child is born. If its Europe, maybe I'll need to fly them over!

Our little Ashur is growing great, up to 11.7 lbs and 24 1/2 inches long! It calms my mommy nerves alittle knowing he is gaining plenty of weight with his sleeping through the night so early. He is up to sleeping from 8pm till 7am some nights! That's too much, isn't it?! Oh well, he's doing good and I love my sleep.
We are pretty much all settled into our new apartment. Let me just say this, shower, washer, dryer, dishwasher. ahhhhhhhhhh. I'm in heaven. Now I just need to start decorating for Christmas! I am alittle late this year getting started!




2 comments:

Phoenix Fiber Arts said...

I can't wait to see him and Eli! I'm so mad I got a cold, but it looks like it cleared up really fast! I feel great today! Now it's just the waiting game to make sure the girls don't get it. Give us a few days and then I need to come over or have you over here. What ever is easiest for you! We like going places now! :) I can't believe Ashur is 11.7 lbs and 24 1/2 inches?! LOL. That is what my girls were at 4 months! :) I can't wait to see you guys I miss you all tons! Glad to hear you're getting sleep you lucky lady!

Anonymous said...

How unbelievably lucky are you?! Second baby that sleeps through the night already! That last pic is enough to melt the coldest heart, is he beautiful or what?! Looking forward to Christmas this year with Eli. He is so smart and is at that age to really enjoy himself. It's such a wonderful experience to have you close.
Love, Grandma Linda