Thursday, January 22, 2009

Chinese Gardens

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, just got new batteries for my camera and I guess we really haven't been doing much blog worthy lately. I am not a writer blogger, I am a picture blogger. So if there are no pictures there is no blog. This weekend we did have my little brother spend the night and got to explore some new things in downtown. Micah is totally into anything Asian, so we walked through Chinatown and went to the Chinese gardens. He took lots of pictures of the city for inspiration for his comic books :)














2 comments:

Lori said...

I havent been there since I was like 12 I dont think lol. You got lots of cute pics!
I'm still not used to seeing micah all grown up. It does make part of my heart happy that he still loves his comic books and continues to work on them though :)

Anonymous said...

Boy, for those that haven't seen Micah's comic books lately, WoW! I am always impressed when he shares them with me, the level of detail in the story lines and drawings are fantasic! What a cool outing for you guys!

grandma linda