Tuesday, August 12, 2008

cleaning out the pics on my camera

Eric being sworn into ROTC before we left Tennessee. He was so proud of this, he asked me if I would make sure to put it on my blog :)















Eli and his buddy Aiden. Nothing is better than hot Tennessee days with naked babies in the pool! This was a rare shoot to get no little wee wees in the picture.















We spent one of our last days in Lynchburg,TN and toured the Jack Daniels Distillery. It is a very cool "rare" small country town with 1 stop light and about 500 residents. This was a picture of our lunch at Miss Mary Bobo's Boarding house. Dinner is served at 1pm and all the guests sit around a dining room table and share a family style meal of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, fried okra, baked apples and different dishes daily! It was soo much fun.




















Eli's Birthday Party with his buddies!! These were the mamas I was pregnant with when I first moved to Tennessee. Little miss Charlottle is 1 month older than the boys, Aiden and Eli are just 2 days apart. Although they don't look too excited, they had alot of fun opening presents and eating there birthday bananas!














I love these people!!

4 comments:

Lori said...

That birthday party looks just too fun! Way cute pics of you guys, i love them.

Anonymous said...

Birthday bananas? Did they get no cake?

eric and melea said...

nope no cake for my little guy. Am I a horrible mom? He doesn't do wheat and has never had anything cakey texture, so I grabbed bananas- and they were a huge hit!He is having another bday party this weekend and I think I am going to try cake. pictures to follow!!

Anonymous said...

You are NOT a horrible mom! You are an amazing mom! He doesn't know what he is missing. I say keep the sugar away for as long as you can! I didn't, but am lucky that Maisie actually prefers fruits to sweets. But she is on a juice kick (and I just recently introduced juice). Oye!