Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Quick Shower!

Funny we call it the Quick Ladies Shower- yet hardly any of us are Quick's!! It was the Bauer/Fleshman shower to be exact. I had a joint shower with my wonderful cousin Bethy who is due May 13th. We had about 13 of the "Quick" ladies there. We had a good time of talking, eating and opening gifts! Lots of very appriciated gift cards and outfits. Now that I have had all my showers I am pretty much set for everthing this baby will need for at least the first year! I have my stroller, pack an play, clothes, clothes, clothes, toys, cloth diapers- and gift cards to let Eric do alittle shopping for his little boy! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! He will be a very well dressed and loved little one!


























































No comments: