Sunday, August 30, 2009

Eli had his 2 year well baby check-up this week and here's the info:

Weight: 28 lbs 50 percentile
Height: 23 percentile
Head: 90 percentile


So he's an average weight, big headed shorty. But we love him. The Doctor was very impressed with his language skills. She asked if he could put two word sentences together just as he said,
"dada, I want to ride a motorcycle" He knows his ABC's and can count up to 5 on his own and almost has all his colors down. I could brag on and on about all his other skills that put follow 2 year olds to shame, but I'm a better mom than that, right? He's just the best.


As for MY stats:

Weight: HUGE, creepy ever to closely to my max weight with Eli's pregnancy.
Height: Not tall enough to spread this weight around more
Head: pretty foggy with mommy brains.


I am 33 weeks now, and am feeling every bit of it. I don't like feeling "pregnant". With Eli, I felt great. I never needed help. I bought a 80 lbs tv that I carried from the car to our house and set up all on my own while Eric was gone. I fought Eric everyday about wanting to mow the lawn at 9 months pregnant. I didn't think I felt any different than in normal life. But this time around, I hurt, I'm tired, I'm having a hard time sleeping, I'm emotional. I am not digging this as much. But, I'll get by, hopefully.


Here's a pic from last weekends wedding ~ Troy and Megan Flaming

2 comments:

Alan and Kiersten said...

wow eli is a smart little guy! hopefully one day will get to meet him! glad his appt went well. and hang in there!!! i have no doubt that you look beautiful as always!!!

Jenica said...

oh my goodness your comments made me almost spit out my drink. You are hilarious!!!!!! Yay for Eli getting so big!!

Love you guys!!