Monday, July 20, 2009

Eric's home

Eric's home!!! We went up to Fort Lewis to his graduation on Wednesday and it was so good to finally see him! Eli hugged him and giggled constantly. We got to spend a couple of days up there relaxing and hanging out with our good friends. I found him in this picture from the website- can you see him??? This is the day they marched out of the field, 12 days without a shower in 80 weather. yuck. I love my soldier and am so happy to have him home again!

You probably think I dress Eli up like this to be cute, but if you know Eli at all you know he is OBSESSED with hats and wearing big shoes. This is a daily thing for him to find a hat of some sort, maybe helmet, adult size shoes or socks, and top it off with a pair of gloves or glasses and he's ready to go. At least he is wearing males shoes, Eric doesn't know how he feels about the high heels he likes to wear!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Oh, I'm so happy that your family has been reunited yet again! Oh, and I am DEFINITELY jealous that you are BFFs (burrito finding friends)with collin melloy!

Grandma Linda said...

Is Eric second row, second column?

Boots, hats, gloves. I wish I had pictures of his Uncle Chris when he was that age. He had a pair of rubber boots that he wore with everything no matter the temperature, mostly because he could put them on by himself. You can picture that I'm sure, shorts, no shirt and rubber boots. Sound familiar? Must run in the family.

eric and melea said...

Yes Linda, half of his face showing behind the second guy in to the left.