Wednesday, November 5, 2008

taken from Lori

I am -Melea
I want -to do right in life
I have-a WONDERFUL husband and a beautiful baby
I wish -on 11:11 pretty often, since junior high- might be Heathers fault!
I dislike -nuts in sweet things.blah. they don't go in cookies,cake,ice cream. I tell most people I am allergic to avoid eating it.
I fear -Military junk. Way to close to home.
I hear -nothing.ahhhh. baby asleep.
I search -for good deals.
I wonder -what we will do next. where we will live. where will the money come from. how many kids I will have. will I raise them right...wonder is equaling worry.
I always -check my e-mail, maybe 5-10 times a day. sad.
I usually -clean my house daily, I LOVE a clean house with a scented candle lit at the end of the day.
I am not -a girly girl at all! I am sadly not concerned in the least bit about prettying myself up and sometimes I scare myself in the mirror.
I dance -like a 1 year old with Eli. Its usually a booty dance.
I sing -not enough anymore. I should do it more often, I think I have lost my skills.
I never -go to bed angry.
I rarely -rarely, rarely do the dishes. That is man's work.
I cry -pretty often, I think with pregnancy, breastfeeding, deployment and all the hormones in between, I have been crying for about 2 years straight!
I am not always -honest.
I lose -baby socks, they are tiny.
I'm confused -period. Alot of the time.
I need -to lose weight. I am not eating for 2 anymore, and I can't seem to get that through my head.
I should -keep in contact with friends far away more, I try with all the Internet stuff, but sometimes I wish I could see people more.
I dream -not very often, or I can't remember things.
I love-my life.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oooh! Im so glad you did this! If i didnt tag you, I should have. I love it when you post.

Baby socks are SO tiny! Impossible to keep track of.

Jenn said...

I agree, Lori SHOULD have tagged you, I'm glad you took the initiative. My "I rarely" also had to do with dishes:).