Thursday, July 17, 2008

whoa am I behind


Well since we have been home we had my brothers wedding and our family reunion. The wedding was beautiful and perfect! I will get pictures as soon as some come available. The same weekend as the wedding was our BIG family reunion. Now this is not one of those extented, extended family reunions- this is just my dads siblings and their kids! Grandma and Grandpa had 8 kids and this is what happend! Lots of people and very fun. As soon as we get back home I'll get you all up to date on good stuff like Eli walking!


2 comments:

Phoenix Fiber Arts said...

I wish I could blow up that pic of you, Eric, and Eli. It looks like a good one! I forget how stinkin' huge your dad's family is! I am just so glad to see you all together and enjoying life! I still can't get over how big Eli got in two months!!!

Alan and Kiersten said...

you have a such a cute little family melea! plus you're gorgeous! i know about big families...we just went on vacation with alan's family - there were 39 of us all together, and that's just his immediate family! it's so fun though!