Friday, April 11, 2008

did you miss us


Well, I had no batteries for my camera so I didn't have way of getting any new pics up. But, all is good now, new batteries, new pictures, new video.


The little monkey has two teeth now and is getting around pretty good. I am soooooo thankful for him being such a great baby. I put him down for naps in the afternoon and he just smiles at me and turns his head to the side to sleep! No fussing AT ALL, everyday I walk out of his room with a huge smile. I love him. I don't know how I got such a great kid.

Eli's flaws: we are still struggling with him maybe being allergic to something, we know milk bothers him, so I cut that completely out of my diet, but now he is getting really bad eczema(sp). I don't know what to do?


*By the way I have been meaning to write this for some time: I am a terrible writer/speller and am completely embarrassed to write long posts on here for fear of humiliation, for those who knew me in high school I failed English, for those who knew me in college, I failed it then also!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melea,
Juan had eczema when he was little too and his mom would give him a bath with outmeal and then put vasalene on the areas that were dry and it worked very well for her! :)
--Rachel

eric and melea said...

thanks, I'll try it!

Lori said...

No worries about writing skills, we're just always happy to hear from you. Blogs and msn chats belong to a world void of grammar and spelling rules.