Monday, February 11, 2008

I'll acually write something!

So Eli did turn 6 months last week! 6months! I cryed when Eric and I were talking about it. I feel bad because I want the time to go by fast so that Eric can get home- but I don't want to miss my baby time.

This is whats going on with our little man:
He can sit up
He says dada, mama, baba, wawa and ah ah ah (kinda like a dolphin?!?)
He could (if I put anything in it) feed himself from a bottle
He still breastfeeds exclusively
He has tasted avacado and sweet potatoes
He sleeps from 9:30pm-8:30am STRAIGHT through the night (bless him)
His favorite toy is a maraca (thanks Vicky!)

His 6month docter appointment is next week, I'll let you know how much he's grown then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad he likes his maraca!! it is the best baby toy ever!!!