Friday, May 11, 2007

28 weeks








































Well, lets see I still feel great so far! I have started getting pretty uncomfortable sleeping, if there was a nice way to ask my husband to sleep somewhere else or at least not breath on me in my sleep I would do it! Just kidding, I love him! Eric and I started our 5 week child birthing class this month, and it has been really good so far- Eric is the sometimes annoyingly over involved dad wanting to see/touch everything including the Epidural needles, which, made the rest of the class almost pass out :) But again, I do love him. I went to MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) yesterday with an old friend from Korea and had a great time. I met several other pre-moms like me just attending to start getting involved with the group. So far so good out here in Tennessee, I will have Eric write the next post about what he's doing here.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Yay for pregnant Melea pics! You look so great- I just love it!

Unknown said...

Smashing!

Anonymous said...

You look sooooo cute Melea!!! Can't wait to meet the little babe!!!