Monday, March 5, 2007

Baby names

I don't know why I'm putting this out here- cause people say you shouldn't ask others opinion, but I am going to because ultimatly we will decide on the one we like the best. Our girl name is decided, its our boy name we can't pick. Tell me which one you like- don't tell me which one you hate :) The child will have Eric's initials: E T B

_______ Tariq Bauer
Euan
Elijah (My God is Lord)
Ezekiel (God will strengthen)
Eliakim (Eli) (God will raise up) Luke 3:30,31 Eliakim, the son of Melea :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love love love Elijah! That was on our list actually. And for the record, I don't hate any of them. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Eliakim.

Something that has meaning from both of you. Eric's initials and son of Melea! Too cute!

I also love Elijah, Ezekiel and Euan.

Jeannie

Anonymous said...

I really like Elijah-but love Eliakim-something unique-and Eli sounds cute for short.

Anonymous said...

You dont't have this as an option, but I really like Elias(you could call him Eli). -Meshan

Anonymous said...

We think they're all beautiful, but we personally like Elijah the best.

Love you guys!

~Heather and Kevin

Anonymous said...

Eliakim, son of Melea! Then Eli for short! :) You look so cute by the way! Tera.

Anonymous said...

Eliakim, son of Melea!!!! Little Eli! Aunt Mimi has a lump in her throat right now. I am so excited for you. He is so precious. You know God knows everything about him...Happy you! I love you guys. Keep being healthy...you look fabrazhay, dalling!! Nice belly! Aunt Mimi